Laser autofocus is a kind of technology that functions based on a receiver and laser transmitter. The sensor in the camera produces an infrared laser. The laser is then directed to the object you want to capture a photo of, and returns towards the camera. The receiver then records the amount of time it has taken the laser to come back. The autofocus system which is found on the latest cameras is fairly reliable. This is because it allows users to easily lock focus. Below are 5 Android smartphones with laser autofocus.
It is the leading smartphone which comprises a laser autofocus feature. Some of its features include:
- 32 GB internal memory.
- A 13 MP camera that comprises optical image optimization.
- A 5.5 inch screen of HD Quad resolution.
- A 3,000 mAh battery.
- A snapdragon processor with a 3GB RAM combined 801.
According to researchers, the LG G4 smartphone is also among phones with exceptional focus today. In general, its design offers users a neat feeling. Some features include:
- Well-designed larger screen.
- More advanced hardware.
- 16 MP rear Camera.
- Faster processor.
- 8MP sensor that adds color.
LG G4 Beat
Generally, the LG G4 Beat is viewed as the shortened version of the LG G4. Some of its features include:
- A 615 Snapdragon processor.
- A 5.2 inch screen with full HD screen resolution.
- A 1.5 GB RAM.
- 8 GB of internal memory.
- A 2,300 mAh battery.
Huawei Nexus 6P
The Nexus 6P is the outcome of the collaboration between Huawei and Google. Some of its features include:
- A 3GB RAM.
- A 5.7 inch wide screen.
- A comfortable aluminum casing.
- It is also configured for optimizing Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- WQHD resolution comprising AMOLED technology from Samsung.
- A 12.3 MP camera.
- Supports NFC connectivity and sensor pattern Hand.
LG Nexus 5X
The Nexus 5X is an advanced gadget of Nexus 5. It received a lot commendation in the year 2013. The gadgets are produced by LG and comprise the most recent hardware features. Some of these features are:
- A 12.3MP camera.
- A 5.2 inch full HD screen resolution.
- Android Marshmallow 6.0.
- An 808 Snapdragon processor.
- A 5MP camera selfie.
- The most recent fingerprint sensor.
Everything usually has two sides. This also applies to autofocus. The only disadvantage of this system is the quite weak laser. That is why it is advisable that you ensure that the object is close enough hence making it reachable for the laser. Therefore, this technology would not be useful when capturing a huge landscape with the sea, clouds or the mountains. However, the latest autofocus laser camera regularly comes with contrast autofocus that helps whenever the laser one can’t.